Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sun Princess cruise comes to an end

As I sit here in the Virgin Lounge, I realise that our trip on Sun Princess has come to an end.
Disembarkation at the new White Bay terminal in Sydney was well organised, quick and efficient...,
17 nights, 4 ports, 1 port skipped.
For me this trip had a few too many sea days, too few people of our own age and too many tender ports. I realised in the tender on the way back to the ship in Airlie beach as I was throwing my guts up that I hate tender rides!!
The tender trip back was so rough and it took ages, I thought I wouldn't make it!
It ruined the day for me as the nausea continued on.
We have realised that we prefer Royal Caribbean overall for our cruises and are looking forward to our Alaska cruise next year on Radiance of the Seas.       
Back to work tomorrow and back to the rat race...,.

No comments: